Our promise to you :
At SemiResources.com we are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
• Log Files: SemiResources.com uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. All SemiResources.com log files are used for internal purposes only and are never sold or otherwise distributed to any third parties.
• Sharing: We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
• Links: This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that SemiResources.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
• Security: This website takes every precaution to protect our users information.
• Site and Service Updates: SemiResources.com may from time to time communicate with site owners about changes or new features that may effect the site owners listings on SemiResources.com. The notices (e-mails) are system wide and can not be individually blocked. If a site owners does not want to receive these notices, please contact SemiResources.com and we can remove your listing from the site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact :
SemiResources, Attention Roger Allen, PO Box 1041, Duluth, GA 30096, FAX to +1-877-919-0390 or via e-mail to: email@example.com
This page last updated on: 27 August, 2004